- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Always use their services, Bob and his time are the best, Very honest people, best quality and quickly job,Rodrigo Santos, 02/26/2021
We are so fortunate to always get the best service at Giant Tire. Long time customers. The techs, owner Bob and especially Lynn treat us like family. Highly recommend GIANT TIRE!!!Mich Higney, 02/21/2021
I got my used car inspected here before buying it. Gave me confidence in my purchase and Bob actually inspected it for free. Thank you!!Santiago Valero, 02/11/2021
A great honest place to get your car fixed at the right price with real honest people would not trust my car with anybody elseSamantha Gillyard, 02/11/2021
They fixed my car very nice people and great work I will definitely come back for more workBig Mike, 02/03/2021
Place is extremely professional. I've gone multiple times to have tires rotated, brakes done, and a abs sensor replaced. . You are able to bring in your parts. It's just that they wont provide warranty.Kelly Foster, 02/04/2021